Georgi Kinkladze

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Englisc, 11 Aug 2016.

1. chaddblue

chaddblue

Must be shy

2. Brightwells left peg

Brightwells left peg

I think he was 'on a promise' with Jack74 and didn't want to miss out.

3. nmc

nmc

By the looks of him - headed for the complimentary pies and doughnuts....

4. adeinchessy

adeinchessy

There aren't many players who can bring tears to your eyes simply by the beauty of their football, but such was Georgi Kinkladze. We've seen some brilliant players at City, but for sheer wizardry on the ball none better than him. When you watch his highlights on the web page, in a team of average players he was a shining light to lovers of football everywhere.

5. Bozo

Bozo

Head Lecturer at the Clown College of Manchester
  6. AliBobbyJ

AliBobbyJ

Saw one of his first games for City, might have been his very first, at home to Tottenham I think. Early in the game he played a beautiful long pass that would have put players in on goal except that nobody else in the team saw what he was trying to do. Sort of summed up his time with City right there at the start, very good player in a bad side. That said, i don't think he was as good as Benarbia or even a few other talented playmakers I've seen in a sky blue shirt and I never warmed to him as much as to them, he seemed a bit of a mard arse at times.

7. UUJblue

UUJblue

I think he was on the beer - seen him go in a few hours before kick off and loads of people were waiting for a pic at city square and he pulled out at the last minute. They then got Dunne out of nowhere. Spotted him up in Corporate with Dickov sneaking in and out of their seats after KO, HT- looked a bit worse for wear...

8. Ric

Ric

9. Pablo1

Pablo1

Surprised @Jack74 isn't climbing down that post behind you! Haha!
    Nice pic, mate.

10. Ric

Ric

Ha, thanks mate. Didn't think I'd ever feel particularly star struck meeting an ex-player, but Kinkladze was always special to me in a way I'm not sure current players are. That said I'd still probably go weak at the knees meeting Silva.