Georgi Kinkladze

Loved gio but he does get remembered through a scewed pair of sky blue specs. Seen his name mentioned in legend and fave player threads and I do chuckle, he was brilliant but he wasn't a diamond in a stealing pile of shit, he was more of sapphire or an aquamarine. Silva, Toure, Aguero, Komps, Zabba, now they're diamonds.

Loved gio but he does get remembered through a scewed pair of sky blue specs. Seen his name mentioned in legend and fave player threads and I do chuckle, he was brilliant but he wasn't a diamond in a stealing pile of shit, he was more of sapphire or an aquamarine. Silva, Toure, Aguero, Komps, Zabba, now they're diamonds.

Sacrilege.

Cmon ric, he did shine I don't deny it, but that was at least in part down to the dross he was playing alongside

I guess players have different meanings to different people. Maybe it was the age I was at, or City's circumstances at the time, but Kinkladze will always be special to me.

He is currently in town on a night out as 2 lads i know have just done a facebook live,introducing their new sunday league signing with arms around him :)

He was apparently in the Liz in Heaton Moor last night too. I can't imagine what kind of chaos that would've caused.

I guess players have different meanings to different people. Maybe it was the age I was at, or City's circumstances at the time, but Kinkladze will always be special to me.
I think we're the same age and I agree with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.