Georgi Kinkladze

Loved gio but he does get remembered through a scewed pair of sky blue specs. Seen his name mentioned in legend and fave player threads and I do chuckle, he was brilliant but he wasn't a diamond in a stealing pile of shit, he was more of sapphire or an aquamarine. Silva, Toure, Aguero, Komps, Zabba, now they're diamonds.

I have to agree, he was special, but Silva, Yaya and co are a different level.

If he was doing that for us these days, he'd be booked for running aggressively at the opposition or making his opponents look like mugs... What a player!

Loved gio but he does get remembered through a scewed pair of sky blue specs. Seen his name mentioned in legend and fave player threads and I do chuckle, he was brilliant but he wasn't a diamond in a stealing pile of shit, he was more of sapphire or an aquamarine. Silva, Toure, Aguero, Komps, Zabba, now they're diamonds.

Exactly although a great player was surrounded by some shite
Nailed it. Rose coloured glasses are a wonderful thing. Kinkladze was an excellent player but he wasn't half surrounded by some shite back then. Even I can look like Brad Pitt if I'm surrounded by a bunch of Iain Dowie doppelgängers.

It was a totally different era..............can't compare then and now

If he had the protection from the refs as some have now then he would be the best in the world. Rather than have the likes of Elephant Man and co. booting him up n down the place as he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.