Georgi Kinkladze

Out of your seat he actually got people going to the ground to watch City again

Loved Kinky as did every blue who seen him play

Iirc a few fans went to watch him play for Georgia

I went to Wembley to see him against Ingerland. He came off near the end and got a great reception.

Just saw this thread seemingly grew 25 pages since this afternoon and thought Kinkladze had died after being named a Club Ambassador.

Then realised they just merged the earlier thread—you’re going to give us heart attacks mods!

Imagine him now surrounded by silk..instead of cows arses.Seriously though, looking back, we were robbed to never see him and Lake causing murders together. That would of been brilliant.

I loved Kinkladze, but anybody thinking he'd get close to this side has no idea how good we currently are. This is looking like it will go down as the best side ever...E.V.E.R.. to play in England. If this was rag cafe, we'd be laughing at how deluded they were suggesting Kinky would be worthy of a place.

I loved Kinkladze, but anybody thinking he'd get close to this side has no idea how good we currently are. This is looking like it will go down as the best side ever...E.V.E.R.. to play in England. If this was rag cafe, we'd be laughing at how deluded they were suggesting Kinky would be worthy of a place.

I'm not sure mate... Kinky was a special player.
I'd certainly say he's better than Bernardo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.