Georgi Kinkladze

Imagine if we could have had them at their peak, Kinky, Ali B, Uwe and Berkovic. I suppose, though, It may have lead to us not getting the takeover we all needed.

Imagine if we could have had them at their peak, Kinky, Ali B, Uwe and Berkovic. I suppose, though, It may have lead to us not getting the takeover we all needed.

Isaksson

Micah
Dunnie
Distin
Sun Jihai

Sinclair
Berkovic
Ali B
Kennedy/Barnes

Kinky

Uwe

If only Carlsberg did pre takeover modern City XIs....

Our beacon of hope when we were as low as we could be.

Ultimately, he didn't stop us dropping down the divisions, but he was a joy to watch.

I always thought it was funny when Lee, as chairman, told him to get rid of his Ferrari, so he did what he was told and wrote it off by smashing it into the concrete bridge by the Marriott in Hale Barns!

I had a look on google to see what he is doing now, and he has vanished into thin air.

He'll always be welcome as far as I am concerned.

I've read on georgian sport site that he will be invited for the next derby in February

tickles me this opinion modern fans have of kinkladze. Yes he was a ray of hope at the time and we should probably take out our rose tinted glasses off but to me he's up there with the best.
Easy to forget that he was playing along side such luminaries as Craig Russell and Ged Brannan. Stick him in with Fernandinho , KDB etc and he'd be 5 times the player he was. Loved him

Genius most skilfully player 2 have worn the blue shirt passed it forward instead of sidewards and could go past a player like there where standing still .

Adored him and still do

With todays trn techniques and all that go,s with it he would of been a shoe in in our side he would open up the teams that put 11 behind the ball aguero would get 40 goals a season with him running at defences !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.