Germany v England 22nd March

I really hope Southgate does well, and I at least appreciate the fact he's tried to change the style a bit. I thought there were some very encouraging signs last night, But we've got to do it at a tournament rather than just in friendlies.
Fair play to him, finally we got rid of slow predictable Rooney and played players in their actual position. An encouraging start.

Just had a glance at the DT version of the match - seven England players outscored their German counterparts and had a total of seven points over the Chairmans. Strangely enough, the German goalscorer who did practically nothing in the game bar the 'wunderTor' gets a 9! I'd have given him ten for the goal and five for the performance.

Germany were absolutely dire last night but once again they came out winners, they usually do.

Is Vardy being slated for that ridiculous dive? Funny how the Premier refs fell for it week in week out last year although according to his club manager he isn't a cheat.

Were Engerland playing from the back last night?

Could have sworn that was a no no..?

I gave up on the international team when the FA started picking players on shirt sales/TV audiences over talent. Southgate is another FA yes man.

i know plenty of city fans who have followed england especially in tournaments, including members of my own family. your last point could apply to any game, as any game can be an excuse for a beer. I've never seen the pubs as packed as when england play in tournaments, most people going crazy when we score and supporting england.

3E8A37FC00000578-0-image-m-41_1490388084403.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.