Geronimo Rulli

City_Sean

From Sky Sports :

Geronimo Rulli is in no rush to leave Estudiantes as speculation suggests he is a transfer target for Manchester City.

The Argentine goalkeeper is believed to be attracting interest from a number of European clubs after starring in his homeland.

The 21-year-old has become a first team regular at Estudiantes and has broken records for consecutive clean sheets and minutes without conceding a goal.

His exploits have been noted by the likes of City and Porto, and they are exploring the possibility of putting a deal in place.

City are said to be looking at reaching an agreement for Rulli, bringing him onto their books and then letting him link up with a New York-based MLS team they are to launch in partnership with the New York Yankees in 2015.

They may, however, face difficulties getting a deal put in place as Rulli has no desire to embark on a new adventure any time soon.

On reports suggesting he could soon be snapped up by a top European side, the promising shot-stopper said: "I am not desperate for a transfer at this moment."

anyone seen him? love his name.

I've seen him once, maybe twice. I'd by lying if I said he particularly stood out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.