Geronimo Rulli

I always think not having a home grown\nation trained backup goalie is rather silly. Even though our 3rd keeper is.

Kid seems decent though.

If it's a free transfer then considering his age it makes sense. Good to see that funds will be prioritised in the right areas and if he has the passing ability Pep desires he can push Hart on in that aspect.

One of the best young keepers in Europe's top leagues. And what a name, he'd get one hell of a song about him.

interestingly he seems to catch the ball a lot, 2nd highest stat in La Liga this season. 4th most number of saves, 11 clean sheets for the 9th place team, only Adan at Betis has more clean sheets a worse team.

The bad:

Hope he was paid off for that one as it's a disgraceful performance, so worried about him over his ability to have games like that.

The good:

Still unconvinced, doesn't have a reassuring aura about him and he seems quite sketchy, would definitely be second fiddle to Joe and has a lot to work on.

With a name like that he must be signed. Simple as that. If Willy is leaving we shall be really short of keepers with comedy names. Although I hear that lad Gaylord Cockburn from Bristol City is something else

interestingly he seems to catch the ball a lot, 2nd highest stat in La Liga this season. 4th most number of saves, 11 clean sheets for the 9th place team, only Adan at Betis has more clean sheets a worse team.

The bad:

Hope he was paid off for that one as it's a disgraceful performance, so worried about him over his ability to have games like that.

The good:

Still unconvinced, doesn't have a reassuring aura about him and he seems quite sketchy, would definitely be second fiddle to Joe and has a lot to work on.

Have to agree with your final statement. Not sure what it is but don't like what I see from those videos. Seems too small maybe, and a little immobile which is strange considering his physique. If he's on a free then hard to argue with the transfer I suppose, but for me the backup keeper seems a good opportunity to get a home grown spot filled.

he's my favorite goalkeeper in football manager.
sign him txiki. future Argentine no.1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.