Geronimo Rulli

Rulli completed the 3 most short passes in La Liga last season. Bravo topped that list. We havn't bought Rulli just because he is a good prospect, but he suits the style.

la-liga-claudio-bravo-barcelona_3770206.jpg

We seem to be having a keeper splurge, what with this guy and a couple of youngsters that went under my radar. Louie Moulden (yes, Paul's lad) from Liverpool and Pawel Solok from a Polish club I have no chance of spelling. 15/16 years old. Is there a theme?

We seem to be having a keeper splurge, what with this guy and a couple of youngsters that went under my radar. Louie Moulden (yes, Paul's lad) from Liverpool and Pawel Solok from a Polish club I have no chance of spelling. 15/16 years old. Is there a theme?
They're all goalies?

Just covering the bases it seems, U15 (?), U18 and Rulli for the 1st team (maybe) in the near future.

I remember when Paul scored the most goals in the youth set up

Exciting prospect but never reached the heights everyone thought

Was in San Sebastian for his debut, thought he looked very good. The locals were raving about him even though they lost.

Was in San Sebastian for his debut, thought he looked very good. The locals were raving about him even though they lost.
Can't be true. He made an error in the Olympics and he was supposed to be written off by everyone.

I am still very confused bout Rulli's situation, can anyone here clear where things stand regarding him?

I am still very confused bout Rulli's situation, can anyone here clear where things stand regarding him?

I think the situation is this. We bought him but sold him to Sociadad but have an option to buy him at a fixed price in the future should we deem him good enough to join us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.