Geronimo Rulli

Real Sociedad will complete the €7m signing of Geronimo Rulli from City in January. City will have a €14m buy-back clause until 2018. [AS]

Real Sociedad will complete the €7m signing of Geronimo Rulli from City in January. City will have a €14m buy-back clause until 2018. [AS]

Cancel the deal and bring him in asap. Can't be any worse than Bravo.

Cancel the deal and bring him in asap. Can't be any worse than Bravo.

I worry that Bravos heart isn't in it. Think he'll be off back to Spain in the summer. Probably best for all parties. I bet we take a bath on his fee! Not sure Geronimo will be turning up at City next Summer - think we need to go for an established keeper who the back 4/3 have confidence in. I'm not calling Bravo out but his shaky performances and erratic behaviour can't be helping.

Someday I hope this deal makes some kind of sense.
We're guaranteed a small profit on the transfer and a sell on percentage for doing nothing if he doesn't work out and if he does work out we get a top keeper for around 12m, what about it doesn't make sense?

We're guaranteed a small profit on the transfer and a sell on percentage for doing nothing if he doesn't work out and if he does work out we get a top keeper for around 12m, what about it doesn't make sense?

I guess it's complex but it gives an option - if he does mature into a good keeper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.