Geronimo Rulli

Is he doing well? Would like us to bring this fella in this summer if he's progressing in Spain.
Picked up where he left off last season by all reports, looks a great keeper and he's still the cheeky little **** side of 25, I'd bring him back in the summer if Bravo doesn't sort out his performances/confidence.

Picked up where he left off last season by all reports, looks a great keeper and he's still the cheeky little **** side of 25, I'd bring him back in the summer if Bravo doesn't sort out his performances/confidence.

I don't think our option on him kicks in until 2018. Happy to be wrong...

Three years starting in La Liga...its not a work permit issue. Our option kicks in in 18 months.
I was under the impression that we have the option on him until 2018, after that it expires.

Anyway, watched a couple of his matches recently, he looked alright but made the odd mistake as well. Would have to watch more of him to get a better idea just how good he is, but i wouldn't say he really stood out.

I was under the impression that we have the option on him until 2018, after that it expires.

Anyway, watched a couple of his matches recently, he looked alright but made the odd mistake as well. Would have to watch more of him to get a better idea just how good he is, but i wouldn't say he really stood out.
I think we have a €14M option for the next 3 summer windows but that could rise if a superior offer comes in prior to activation we have to match it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.