Geronimo Rulli

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by ADegenerate, 10 May 2016.

1. Dax777

Dax777

Same guy

2. minnesota blue

minnesota blue

Thanks for confirming that for me.

3. domalino

domalino

4. blueparrot

blueparrot

Maybe we'll include another sell on too :)

5. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

Bit of a ****s trick this. They didn't want to sell to Napoli, so they've come knocking to us in order to bypass the club.

Personally, I'd tell the slimeballs to fuck off and agree a deal with the club.

6. blueparrot

blueparrot

With our buy backs and sell ons I'm not sure they were in a position to sell themselves.

7. discopop

discopop

I remember the filth their slimeball of an over came out with when we looking at Cavani so I wouldn't give the twats a single thing, but as we know its a business so can see it happening

8. Sensanetional

Sensanetional

This transfer doesn't make financial sense, he should be worth £20m+ easily, why go through all this just to make a profit of like 5m? Only way this would make sense is if we're in for one of Napoli's players.

What are you talking about? Real Sociedad are not in a position to decide whether he should be sold or not to Napoli when we have a buyback clause.

9. Blue Smarties

Blue Smarties

Napoli tried to negotiate with Sociedad. Sociedad weren't happy with the negotiations. Napoli have tried to sidestep them and come to us. I remember the hand they dealt us a few years ago. Fuck them.

10. Sensanetional

Sensanetional

Where did you read that Napoli tried to negotiate with La Real and were not happy with it?