Gerrard out for remainder of the season

i would have said it was fantastic news a few seasons back, however i feel gerrard aint what he used to be.
if suarez is on his game on monday night he's the one who will be pulling the strings for them lot

BlueDan91 said:
i would have said it was fantastic news a few seasons back, however i feel gerrard aint what he used to be.
if suarez is on his game on monday night he's the one who will be pulling the strings for them lot

maybe so but they are'nt what they were and pro rata this is a big loss for them.

de niro said:
maybe so but they are'nt what they were and pro rata this is a big loss for them.

good point, thats hope carroll doesnt find hes shooting boots :). anything but a victory would be a disappointed imo

BlueDan91 said:
de niro said:

good point, thats hope carroll doesnt find hes shooting boots :). anything but a victory would be a disappointed imo

I've no doubt that after the match and when the players are getting changed, Vinnie will remove Carroll from his pocket

Add Johnson, Agger and Kelly to that and this is a big opportunity for us.

Carroll and Suarez are dangerous but their supply line isnt great.

I think their loss last week could also have sent a few of them into holiday mode.

I'd be pretty mad if we go there and show them too much respect. Missing a lot of good players whilst we are almost full strength.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.