Gerrard tomorrow.

leighton

I hope tomorrow shows how far we have come. Over the years Gerrard has been a bit miss against the better teams in the league be it Chelsea the Rags or Arsenal. Gerrard tomorrow is there key player and we must target him from the start. Get right into his face and show him that we are the team to watch out for this season. I want to see 1 of the 3 central players if not all 3 of them crunch him tomorrow. Be it De Jong , Yaya , Barry or Milner time to fucking man up to Gerrard and dont give him any respect put it up to him tomorrow night and we will take all 3 points. Dont do this and let him play they may end up getting a draw. This is a huge test we need to start with a win at home tomorrow. Hopefully it wont be like last season were we just sit back and done fuck all going forward this has to be a 3 pointer tomorrow.

Think this game's made for de Jong.

He'll absolutely boss the midfield like he did against Chelsea at home last season - nothing fancy, break up play, short pass and let the ball playing midfielders get on their way!

I cant wait to see what players he plays tomorrow. Central we will find it hard to create as Liverpool will pack the midfield I would expect Masch , Gerrard and 1 of Lucas or Poulsen will be playing central tomorrow. So it will be left to the wide areas so whoever starts wide tomorrow is key for us and will be our creative part of our team.

Absolutely right I would like to see us choke their midfiled but I dont think we will have to try too hard so selection might be more expansive. I am anticipating a very defensive set up from L'pool. How many teams will be coming to our place really looking for a win this year? It is a new world for me. And I am loving it

we need to start firing and putting in a good performance!! hope bobby manc goes for the win as we have the players to terrorise carragher and skertel at the back so use them!! we are the home team and have the better players but we have to start trying to get the momentum going and take out teams like liverpool to set down our marker!!

Kepp Torres under wraps and we'll be fine.

More a question of whether we are prepared to take the game to them.

captain starfish will get a pen from that fat fuck dowd but Joe will save it and laugh in the wanabee scouse gangsters face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.