Gerry Gow

Quite how he stayed on the lower divisions as long as he did amazed me. What a player he was a few of these twats we have now should take a leaf out of his book.honest commitment and endeavour.

Get well soon Gerry.

Quite how he stayed on the lower divisions as long as he did amazed me. What a player he was a few of these twats we have now should take a leaf out of his book.honest commitment and endeavour.

Get well soon Gerry.
Quite true Bill, every game I comment how the midfield needs two Gerry Gows or two Billy Bremners !

Best wishes to Gerry for a full recovery. Some of his tackles in the first match of the 1981 Final were epic. From memory I don't think he was eligible for the League Cup that season, we could have done with him against the dippers in the semis.

Ah, what shit news again. Get well Gerry Gow. Get well soon!

When we got him I wished we had brought him in years before. The pitbull ate Mühren alive in the 81 semi at Villapark and scared the hell out of Argies at Spurs in the final that year. It was only when he ran himself out of steam in the replay that we weren't able to cope.

Can someone show a video of his to our players as in a mentality training drill?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.