Get it off your chest..

BlueTangerine

Therapeutic this is...

People like to tell you about their ills..(i've witnessed it many times) so it must help..

physical/mental.. a random sympathetic ear/eye.. simply posting it might ease the tension.

What hurts?

I'm fucking knackered. Doing a full reno on my house and living in the basement. You name it, it hurts.
Coming home from a job site and walking into a job site can go fuck itself dry. Weekends mean nothing anymore apart from I don't get paid.

I'm fucking knackered. Doing a full reno on my house and living in the basement. You name it, it hurts.
Coming home from a job site and walking into a job site can go fuck itself dry. Weekends mean nothing anymore apart from I don't get paid.

I fucking told ya but would you listen to me, no, let's take it down to studs and re wire HA. next weekend I'll be camping at a lake, have fun

I fucking told ya but would you listen to me, no, let's take it down to studs and re wire HA. next weekend I'll be camping at a lake, have fun

Hmm, just been invited up to lake country for this long weekend coming up. I said no but I might change my mind.
Ripping the roof off the third floor of a house this week and framing it back. Temp going back up to 30 tomorrow.

Hmm, just been invited up to lake country for this long weekend coming up. I said no but I might change my mind.
Ripping the roof off the third floor of a house this week and framing it back. Temp going back up to 30 tomorrow.
Give me a shout in December, I'll bring the hammer and help your sorry ass out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.