Get it off your chest..

Had about two hours kip, ears ringing. That's good. Fact I've gotta do a full day shift later on a bank hol is not so good.

Was informed 2 weeks ago that our happy profitable company is to be merged into the unhappy, unprofitable Lufthansa group training company as of 1st Jan. The whole group to be renamed and relocated. Cunts!
And my girlfriend is driving up the fucking wall so I'm going to dump her.

Otherwise all is well.

I've had some weird increased cranial pressure for the couple of week or so and started getting nosebleeds. You forget how truly inconvenient a nosebleed is until you have you one in a meeting and people look at like like you've got ebola or something.

I CANNOT CONTROL THIS, IT'S A NATURAL BODILY FUNCTION YOU TWATS

I've had some weird increased cranial pressure for the couple of week or so and started getting nosebleeds. You forget how truly inconvenient a nosebleed is until you have you one in a meeting and people look at like like you've got ebola or something.

or a symptom of ebola!!!!
(anyone know if you can catch it over the internet. like one of them virus things?)

It's alright, I can diagnose it as KFAitis, you've caught it from spending too much time writing essays to posters who don't bother reading them properly and asking you the same question again straight after.

It's alright, I can diagnose it as KFAitis, you've caught it from spending too much time writing essays to posters who don't bother reading them properly and asking you the same question again straight after.

Saw you write what you called a "Damocles like deconstruction" the other day where you took apart somebody's post and destroyed every single thing resembling a point they made over the course of 10,000 words. A single prideful tear rolled down my face whilst reading.

Hate to veer from the hilarious responses, but you probably want to get that seen to mate, don't leave it til it's too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.