Get well soon prestwich blue

Don't know the bloke from Adam, but enjoy his posts and he's obviously a top blue. Get well real soon PB.

Hi mate. Never met you but have got the feeling I almost know you from this forum ! I had Pneumonia 3 years ago, though I am 60 I am reasonably fit. My story is much like yours, damaged the intercostal muscles twisting and lifting so my chest was really sore, got flu and could not cough properly, bingo, pneumonia. All I wanted to say was be patient. Once I was over the acute illness it took me fully 3 months before I felt back to normal. If you are concerned about still feeling like shit several weeks on, don't worry, it will improve. It is easy to dismiss pneumonia as trivial these days, it isn't. Don't try to do too much and don't expect to be 100% overnight. Hope you feel better sooner rather than later.

PB,

Take your time, treat yourself well, listen to the Dr's orders, and get well soon, mate!

CB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.