Getting a dog and picking up

I once had had a problem with breaking wind unexpectedly so went to see the doctor, he told me to get a dog.
True btw.

Picking up a shit while out on a walk isn't so bad. The numerous daily shits you end up with in your garden can be a nightmare particularly if you're lazy for a few days when the weather is bad and have to "pick up" about 20 shits that have been turned into sloppy brown puddles by the rain. Just grim.

Our first dog was a golden lab God rest her soul. She was ace and saw the first 6 years of my son and 3 years of my daughter before passing away. If you decide on a lab be prepared to go through at least one hoover every 12 months. They mault badly. Use scented nappy sacks for the Shit when out walking. You'll be glad in winter as after you've picked it up you can use the filled bag as a hand warmer lol. We've now got a Cockapoo who is ace also. No maulting and just generally a lot easier. If you go out you can just put her in the back of the car with the kids. With the lab it was an ordeal due to her size. Both great dogs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.