ghana

Theres a lot of Ghanans over here...The Gold Coast achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1957, becoming the first sub-Saharan African nation to do so, and the name Ghana was chosen for the new nation to reflect the ancient Empire of Ghana

worked with a few in the past ..loverly people

A lot of Ghanaians in the British Army as well. I've trained quite a few. Very intelligent men and women, and top notch soldiers.

marco said:
sold 20,000 tickets for there wembley freindly with england,thats good support but i bet there all uk based

You sure i was told Wembley was built only for Londoners on this forum earlier this week<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:49 am --<br /><br />In all seriousness though there is probably more ghanains in England than Ghana these days. I work with about 20 of them, all lovely people

BoyBlue_1985 said:
marco said:
sold 20,000 tickets for there wembley freindly with england,thats good support but i bet there all uk based

You sure i was told Wembley was built only for Londoners on this forum earlier this week

-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:49 am --

In all seriousness though there is probably more ghanains in England than Ghana these days. I work with about 20 of them, all lovely people
What line of work are you in?

Great team, they'll give us a good game. Gyan is dangerous! My friend is Ghanaian so if she doesn't go home to London to watch the footy with her fam, we'll be going to watch the game together.

Couldn't agree with Bluevengance more either :)

this is a true story.

a ghanain bloke used to work with us, top bloke he was. we all used to get on sound with him and he was one of the hardest workers i ever worked alongside.
one morning, another (english) bloke on our department came in and whilst we're stood around gabbing was telling us about an article he'd seen on the news the night before where a group of ghanains had been arrested for stealing top cars in london and sending them back to accra. as he was telling us, joe the lad from ghana came over and the english lad said to him "joe, i saw your brother on the news last night getting lifted in london."

he said it simply because joe was the only person he'd ever met from ghana.

joe, amazed said "how did you know it was my brother?"

it really was his brother!!

Marvin said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
You sure i was told Wembley was built only for Londoners on this forum earlier this week

-- Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:49 am --

In all seriousness though there is probably more ghanains in England than Ghana these days. I work with about 20 of them, all lovely people
What line of work are you in?

Im an electrician by trade but work in Maintenance at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.