Gianluigi Donnarumma

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Ric, 11 Nov 2016.

1. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    There's no problem with that, they can just take out a loan secured against the club to repay the Elliot fund and pay back that loan from club revenue going forward, Glazer style :)

2. KingOdin

KingOdin

businessman
    This operation has many obscure sides, Yonghong Li has a personal wealth of 600 million if he doesn't find other capital partners Milan will become Elliot's property in 2019

3. KingOdin

KingOdin

businessman
    I don't think Milan produces losses for 80 million every year and considering the annual reimbursement of 50 million start a virtuous circle with these premise isn't sustainable, they should find more partners and Yonghong Li isn't Glazer he has much less money

4. Plain Speaking

Plain Speaking

Not wanting to steal @karen7 's thunder but City watch reports:

"Manchester City have emerged as favourites to sign AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma (18) this summer.
    and City have sensed an opportunity to convince Donnarumma of their project and are ready to make a £30m offer to AC Milan [Daily Mail]"

I have listed the following GK stats for Cabellero, Valdes, Bravo, Pickford and Donnarumma to see how they compared this season:

Average saves per goal: Caballero-2.09, Valdes-1.78 , Bravo-1.08, Pickford-2.26, Donnarumma-3.12

Distribution success: Caballero-77%, Valdes-57%, Bravo-75%, Pickford-51%, Donnarumma-78%

Statistically Donnarumma is the clear leader. For me a combo of Donnarumma first choice and Caballero as reserve would be ideal.

5. karen7

karen7

No probs lol
    I would say having good stats in a different league doesn't always mean the same here,see juliet,would be nice to have a donna as well though lol
    If we did that then willy would be no 1 until we see if donna is up to it

6. Dax777

Dax777

Diana's passing stats are pretty impressive. Always knew he was a superior shotstopper. But never thought of him as a sweeper keeper.

Donnaruma, Semedo, Sandro, Stones, Kompany

or "Donna and the triple S Kompany" sounds like a back 5 I could get behind.

7. Gaudion M

Gaudion M

Diana 0 - Tunnel 1?

8. Kompany is King

Kompany is King

He is a Milan fan. Would be surprised if he leaves so early into his career.

Very good keeper.

9. Lancet Fluke

Lancet Fluke

Wow, that is outrageous. Where did you find those stats? I wonder how many keepers in any professional league in Europe have a worse save to goal ratio.

10. doobyedoobye

doobyedoobye

Didn't tolmie post we will never do business with his agent...ever!