Gianluigi Donnarumma

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Ric, 11 Nov 2016.

1. blue cigar

blue cigar

Sun...mail....shock horror!

2. Bruun

Bruun

One year left of his contract? Might go for 20m.

3. Burtonblue

Burtonblue

The next Gigi Buffon without shadow of a doubt.
    Absolute no brainer for 30 million.
    The boy is in the privileged position of not having sworn allegiance to Milan by signing a long contract so he can leave at a sensible price. He has indicated his intentions to go to the PL and we must not miss this opportunity.
    He would be a good buy at 50 mill at his age, especially considering the sort of money we spunked on the likes of Mangala and Fernando to mention but a few in recent times.
    Sign him up before the rags do I say!

4. Bellamy's Caddy

Bellamy's Caddy

If he is open to a move then we just have to be in for him. Bravo has been a disaster and it's clear this lad is going to be a star, he would also fit with the model of buying young players with longevity not old players after one last pay day. As much as I'd love Mbappe etc I actually think this would be our most important signing... assuming AC Milan don't bottle it, that is...

5. leewill31

leewill31

If you haven't watched him then you need to this lad is exceptional and would start as no.1 in any team he plays i hope Pep wants him and gets him.

6. christen at St Marks

christen at St Marks

Ederson would cost twice as much, bleedin obvious we should buy Donna, so we will go for the Sunderland lad

7. MCFC ISRAEL

MCFC ISRAEL

No way we can get him for 20-30 M. But if we dowe MUST sign this kid. He will be our number 1 for the next 15+ years

8. ADegenerate

ADegenerate

If he goes to us for under 30m I'll get 93:20 tatooted on my pimply/pale ass.

9. Akiva

Akiva

Can't see him going for £30m, but can't see us dealing with his twat of an agent either, particularly after his comments about Pep.

Donnarumma is the real deal, but there's some truth to what @BillyShears said about diminishing returns in a GK and, particularly if Bravo is staying, you'd have to wonder if we'd pay the premium or just go with Pickford.

Ok, now he's worth the money.

10. lmjones1uk

lmjones1uk

Im trying not to get my hopes up too much about this one.. out of all of the transfered we're being linked to this is the one i would like to see the most..

Would be perfect for us, we could nurture him in with bravo.. although i would prefer willy staying another year and bravo moved on but that wont happen.