Gianluigi Donnarumma

The next Gigi Buffon without shadow of a doubt.
Absolute no brainer for 30 million.
The boy is in the privileged position of not having sworn allegiance to Milan by signing a long contract so he can leave at a sensible price. He has indicated his intentions to go to the PL and we must not miss this opportunity.
He would be a good buy at 50 mill at his age, especially considering the sort of money we spunked on the likes of Mangala and Fernando to mention but a few in recent times.
Sign him up before the rags do I say!

The next Gigi Buffon without shadow of a doubt.
Absolute no brainer for 30 million.
The boy is in the privileged position of not having sworn allegiance to Milan by signing a long contract so he can leave at a sensible price. He has indicated his intentions to go to the PL and we must not miss this opportunity.
He would be a good buy at 50 mill at his age, especially considering the sort of money we spunked on the likes of Mangala and Fernando to mention but a few in recent times.
Sign him up before the rags do I say!

If he is open to a move then we just have to be in for him. Bravo has been a disaster and it's clear this lad is going to be a star, he would also fit with the model of buying young players with longevity not old players after one last pay day. As much as I'd love Mbappe etc I actually think this would be our most important signing... assuming AC Milan don't bottle it, that is...

He is 18,he wouldn't get on the bench here for ages,best for him he stays where he is for another couple of seasons

If you haven't watched him then you need to this lad is exceptional and would start as no.1 in any team he plays i hope Pep wants him and gets him.

No way we can get him for 20-30 M. But if we dowe MUST sign this kid. He will be our number 1 for the next 15+ years

Can't see him going for £30m, but can't see us dealing with his twat of an agent either, particularly after his comments about Pep.

Donnarumma is the real deal, but there's some truth to what @BillyShears said about diminishing returns in a GK and, particularly if Bravo is staying, you'd have to wonder if we'd pay the premium or just go with Pickford.

If he goes to us for under 30m I'll get 93:20 tatooted on my pimply/pale ass.

Ok, now he's worth the money.

Im trying not to get my hopes up too much about this one.. out of all of the transfered we're being linked to this is the one i would like to see the most..

Would be perfect for us, we could nurture him in with bravo.. although i would prefer willy staying another year and bravo moved on but that wont happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.