Gin

BimboBob

With the garden mowed and the patio cleaned it was time to sit in a comfy chair, put on a bit of 'Just a Minute' and enjoy a drink or two.

Normally I'd get a Moretti out of the fridge but instead I plumped for a gin and tonic. But what one? This is my Wife's domain, I prefer Whiskey, so after a quick look at the choices, she has a lot of different Gin, I plumped for one called Bloom.

It said on the label to put it with strawberrys and ice. So I did. Topped off with fever tree tonic, I took it outside.

Quite nice in the shade.

But a few things worried me. Was I now a Gin Ponce? Is this normal? Do other people like a Gin? If so which one? And with what?

I like a gin, for me I like it with just fever tree tonic couple of cubes and a slice of lemon or lime. Simple but good usually have Tanquerey 10. Actually that's it I am off to get one now.

gin.gif

Hendricks in a tall glass lots of ice, tonic, and a thick slice of cucumber refreshing as anything out there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.