Gingers appreciation thread

The Invisible_Man said:
I think you two hould have that fight, film it and we can all put bets on the winner. For charity of course.

Or a Joust!!

stony said:
The Invisible_Man said:
I think you two hould have that fight, film it and we can all put bets on the winner. For charity of course.

Or a Joust!!
Fantastic, Iv got a twenty on Simon. Just because ready Brookys posts Id love to see him sprout all his pretentious shit in a wheelchair. Not permanently, Im not that sick.

The Invisible_Man said:
stony said:
The Invisible_Man said:

Or a Joust!!
Fantastic, Iv got a twenty on Simon. Just because reading Brookys posts Id love to see him sprout all his pretentious shit in a wheelchair. Not permanently, Im not that sick.

The Invisible_Man said:
Fantastic, Iv got a twenty on Simon. Just because reading Brookys posts Id love to see him sprout all his pretentious shit in a wheelchair. Not permanently, Im not that sick.
[/quote]

Let's do it. I will personally put 500 in the kitty for christies, we can do it properly with gloves etc....if we get to 1k I'll do it.....over to you simie...

brooklandsblue said:
The Invisible_Man said:

Let's do it. I will personally put 500 in the kitty for christies, we can do it properly with gloves etc....if we get to 1k I'll do it.....over to you simie...[/quote]

All talk and no balls. But for christies Id put more than twenty down. I wait with anticipation.

I'd stick 50 quid in for christies
worth every penny to support them and watch brooklandsblue be smashed to pieces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.