Gingers appreciation thread

Swales lives said:
This thread is brilliant... starts with a pic of red-head bird, ends with a threat of teeth being knocked out.
All threads should be like this.

its amazing how things change so quickly
start of summer we're owned by a thai who's money is running out and our club could be going to the dogs. end of summer we're owned by Multi billionare arabs and the richest club in the world. having bought robinho.

this thread is good too but i prefer that

tommcfc said:
Swales lives said:
This thread is brilliant... starts with a pic of red-head bird, ends with a threat of teeth being knocked out.
All threads should be like this.

its amazing how things change so quickly
start of summer we're owned by a thai who's money is running out and our club could be going to the dogs. end of summer we're owned by Multi billionare arabs and the richest club in the world. having bought robinho.

this thread is good too but i prefer that

I'm gutted I missed this thread evolve into the cracker it has. Last time I looked at it was a couple of days ago and I whacked off to the girl from Emmerdale.

Anyway Simon that Brooky guy just sent me a pm saying well bad stuff about you and said he will easily beat you in this "fight". I can't digress what he mentioned about your mum though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.