Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great match! For what it's worth (very little, but still) Maffeo was the MotM on Fotmob's ratings. That aside, he undeniably has been impressive in the handful of Girona matches I've seen this year.

Great result. I watched the highlights and goals on Youtube.

Real Madrid looked absolutely awesome in the Super Cup beating Barcelona home and away. I think maybe they got complacent. I wonder what this means for the Spurs v Real Madrid tie and their group? Surely Dortmund will beat Apoel and then it will be 2 from Spurs, Real Madrid and Apoel.

Real Madrid 7
Spurs 7
Apoel 1
Dortmund 1

No they were both unused subs.
Cheers.

That is too bad but I am happy for the Girona win, politics aside (I am in a strange place of being part Spanish, but having a fair number of family and friends living in Catalonia, and both supporting the idea of independence but also understanding the potential economic and cultural impacts to both Spain and Catalonia as they attempt to separate). I think it is fair to say that the match, and the result, was charged well beyond football.

Last edited:
Newly promoted and first match after becoming independent, the Catalan club beat the capital club - karma

BJL_City isnt a rag,he is simply a fool,and he has been dealt with.

Back on topic now please.

WOW !! Sorted ..........................

windsordavies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.