Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garcia or Luiz should be recalled, really not doing anything at Girona, especially when they could feature in the weaker games.
Aleix has featured in 7 games (4 as a starter), Douglas in 12 (3 as a starter). Both didn't look really convincing. But you can't say they haven't been given chances, just need to improve and win the competition vs fairly average Girona players.

Last edited:
Heard a few rumours Girona are interested in Diaz in January. Would love to see how that pans out.

From what I've seen, Girona don't do a whole lot of attacking so I'm not convinced it would be a great place for him. Honestly don't think we could do better than loaning him to Sheffield United in the Championship tbh, they play some lovely possession stuff and David Brooks is thriving there, so god knows what an infinitely better player in Brahim would do (and it keeps him very close by)

Weren't Malaga interested in bringing him back for a loan in the summer?
Couldn't say, but I actually agree with @BigOscar that a loan to Sheffield United could be extremely useful. As we've seen, Brahim evidently had the talent and ability to play at our level, it's just getting him the experience at an adult level that will allow him to express that ability.

Winning 1-0 at HT today so now in Europa spots. Maffeo quiet game but A Garcia has started and is playing well.Seems to have a lot to say to the sidelines, never noticed that from him before.
Early days but they don't look like going down and could even push for a Europa spot given the state Bilbo and Sevilla are in. Nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.