Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome result again, those lost points a few weeks back have been rectified. Great to see Aleix get a start, I do worry about Moreno and Douglas however.

Important victory. We are having a surprising solid defense despite our attacking mindset.

Awesome result again, those lost points a few weeks back have been rectified. Great to see Aleix get a start, I do worry about Moreno and Douglas however.

I never thought Moreno would make it at City. I think we should recall Douglas, tbh.

Does Aleix Garcia become considered "club trained" when this season ends?

Douglas was coming on quite regularly the games before this, their players that got them up have been playing really well so they are sticking to the same starting 11 most of the time.

How is Angelino doing at Girona? Any chance he could be recalled if we can't secure a good deal for a left back in Jan?

How is Angelino doing at Girona? Any chance he could be recalled if we can't secure a good deal for a left back in Jan?

He's not at Girona anymore, was recalled after about a month and Sent to NAC Breda in the Dutch league with Manu Garcia, Paulo Fernandes and Thierry Ambrose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.