Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good win, watched some of it.

Maffeo seemed to have a good game from the bits I watched, though got a booking which I missed. Aleix got 20 minutes but also a booking, I didn't see what he did either.

Maffeo got it for a pullback. Had a very good game. Aleix got yellow for dissent after complaining on a penalty shout that was denied from his corner, Celta player took it under control with his arm and launched a counter-attack

@Afganitia any idea what positions Girona might need to strengthen for next season? It would be hard to guess right now which players will go there but I'm sure when Girona and City hold the loan talks they discuss the positions of need, so I would be interested to hear from a Girona fan what positions you all are looking at improving in the summer.

@Afganitia any idea what positions Girona might need to strengthen for next season? It would be hard to guess right now which players will go there but I'm sure when Girona and City hold the loan talks they discuss the positions of need, so I would be interested to hear from a Girona fan what positions you all are looking at improving in the summer.

Hopefully, they will need a right-back!

Absolutely a keeper.

After that, depends. It's possible for Portu to go to a better team, as he is doing a great season. So we would need a second striker, mobile and fast. Aleix García can do that role, but it is not ideal. Stuani may hold another season, and we broke the bank with Lozano. So no strikers.

The midfield is complete. Pere pons, Granell, Borja Garcia, are a good combo, albeit Borja García may be the weakest link. Timor is a good backup. And we don't have any more subs, barring Douglas Luiz and Aleix García. So, substitutes for midfield are required, if this two go away.

Defense, Mojica is a good left back, and Bernardo is a ok sub. Maffeo very good, Aday pretty good too. No need for a staring rb if Maffeo don't come next season. We have decent center backs, but a good signing wouldn't be too bad. So a cb would be a nice surprise.

I hope this year in first division we actually don't change much the team.

Absolutely a keeper.

After that, depends. It's possible for Portu to go to a better team, as he is doing a great season. So we would need a second striker, mobile and fast. Aleix García can do that role, but it is not ideal. Stuani may hold another season, and we broke the bank with Lozano. So no strikers.

The midfield is complete. Pere pons, Granell, Borja Garcia, are a good combo, albeit Borja García may be the weakest link. Timor is a good backup. And we don't have any more subs, barring Douglas Luiz and Aleix García. So, substitutes for midfield are required, if this two go away.

Defense, Mojica is a good left back, and Bernardo is a ok sub. Maffeo very good, Aday pretty good too. No need for a staring rb if Maffeo don't come next season. We have decent center backs, but a good signing wouldn't be too bad. So a cb would be a nice surprise.

Cheers for the insight. If he could be the #1 Muric going there would be great for all involved, although he may not be ready to be a starting keeper in La Liga.

Best of luck the rest of the season.

Cheers for the insight. If he could be the #1 Muric going there would be great for all involved, although he may not be ready to be a starting keeper in La Liga.

Best of luck the rest of the season.
If Gunn's got some confidence in himself it would be a great move for him. He's established himself as a senior standard keeper and facing some of Spain's best might give him that real test.

Absolutely a keeper.

Portu wants to leave? He has been Girona's player of the season, in my opinion. Surely he can stay at an ambitious and growing club like Girona that are one position away from playing in europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.