Girona FC (partnership)

I can forsee a little weekend break happening for myself and the missus.
you won't be disappointed, it's beautiful.

the people are sound, too.
i've spent a fair bit of time with catalunyans & in private they've said that they'd rather you speak english to them than imperfect spanish.
if you take a catalan phrasebook and try to use a few words you'll make friends for life.

you won't be disappointed, it's beautiful.

the people are sound, too.
i've spent a fair bit of time with catalunyans & in private they've said that they'd rather you speak english to them than imperfect spanish.
if you take a catalan phrasebook and try to use a few words you'll make friends for life.
Thanks pal,taken on board :-)

Haha just said the same on twitter. The fact that Girona actually looks quite beautiful really helps too!
Certainly when you're attempting to convince the other half that a football game isnt the main reason.... it could be argued it's a bonus ;-)

Would this be allowed I know one or two players going on loan to one club but seven,exciting if it does happen love to see how they all get on especially diaz..
Don't think there are any restrictions. Chelsea used to loan players to Vitesse in packs, 5 our guys played for NAC last season.

Haha just said the same on twitter. The fact that Girona actually looks quite beautiful really helps too!
And only 10 min from airport to the centre. Short flight (cheap flights), and as you say beautiful area with beautiful kind respectful people. I'll be there with my little pick and shovel I'll be there.

Great opportunity for our young players to play in La Liga. Massive gulf between Academy and Premier League. This is an ideal opportunity for players trying to bridge the gap.

I don't see any of our young players going from Academy to 1st team, but I can see it happening if there's a stepping stone in between.

Not sure how seriously to take that list of players, Fernandes, Roberts, Moreno and Diaz. Could be wrong, but don't they all kind of favour playing from the right-hand side?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.