Girona FC (partnership)

Not sure how seriously to take that list of players, Fernandes, Roberts, Moreno and Diaz. Could be wrong, but don't they all kind of favour playing from the right-hand side?
Roberts played as RW , Moreno LW, Diaz seems to be a genuine 8/10.
But you're right, this list isn't official so nothing is set in stone yet.

Admin, thread needs merging with Girona FC Feeder Club.

Girona Playing Brighton in Palamos, just down the road. ( upgrading Girona Stadium) so don't think we will going over.

Roberts played as RW , Moreno LW, Diaz seems to be a genuine 8/10.
But you're right, this list isn't official so nothing is set in stone yet.
Ah saw Moreno a couple of times last season playing on the right, but it was only a couple of games.

Diaz played on the right for us whenever Foden was in the same team, but can definitely play centrally and is possibly better there.

Never really seen much of Fernandes.

Crazy news if true. @Afganitia, are you excited? :) Wonder who's going to join NAC this time.

I could imagine Sancho begging his parents to let him only to be told he's too young. You're not the boss of me! I hate you! You are horrible meanie parents! This is the worst day ever! Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

Crazy news if true. @Afganitia, are you excited? :) Wonder who's going to join NAC this time.

Love it. Think about how it will piss off Rummenigge and FC Bayern when they realize we effectively would have a second team in La Liga. Will start to support Girona if this happens.

Love it. Think about how it will piss off Rummenigge and FC Bayern when they realize we effectively would have a second team in La Liga. Will start to support Girona if this happens.

A wonderful concept.

Young potential first teamers playing together in a very technical league agin Barca,Franco FC,Atleti,Valencia,Sevilla etc.

Plenty of game time where they'll all look out for each other.

The CFA is a football finishing factory. Some will stay,most will be sold on to generate funds to invest in more elite talent.

It's a great,self financing/sustaining model,that no one else has.

Well, i haven't seen play half of this players, so it will be you the one that has to tell me If I should be excited :). Even so, it's good to have young players who have hunger to their game. Sounds like our squad will have some decent prospects next year. We will need some more loans or players though, we still have like 5 positions more to fill.

However, don't expect all of them to be starters; still, they will have some play time for sure.

Last edited:
Well, i haven't seen play half of this players, so it will be you the one that has to tell me If I should be excited :). Even so, it's good to have young players who have hunger to their game. Sounds like our squad will have some decent prospects next year. We will need some more loans or players though, we still have like 5 positions more to fill.

However, don't expect all of them to be starters; still, they will have some play time for sure.

It's a very very exciting bunch of players if true, but it seems unbalanced for 'flair' players, some of whom would be unlikely to play at the same time. You would need a lot of strength & experience in the team alongside those.

I would be surprised if all of those players go there.

It's a very very exciting bunch of players if true, but it seems unbalanced for 'flair' players, some of whom would be unlikely to play at the same time. You would need a lot of strength & experience in the team alongside those.

I would be surprised if all of those players go there.
Well, we will surely have old players. I hope we try to sign some with first divisió experience, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.