Girona FC (partnership)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by BlueDejong, 12 Aug 2015.

1. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

What a sentence. :) Sums up *that* City well. I loved Big Phil too and on his day, he was quite a forward unit, but overall as you said, that 'bit shit' part is quite accurate. :)

2. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    I like that news, can we re-sign Elano and Petrov for them too? Maybe even Corluka.

3. kun

kun

Looked pretty tidy in that Star Sixes the other day, sign him up!

4. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Big Phil has done ok. Hardly Aguero, especially in the scoring dept, where he's well below par for a striker, but he's been a solid player & not easy to play against at that level & same at international level.

5. Wilmslow Road

Wilmslow Road

Not sure but if you go on www.gironafc.cat under "Entrades" once in that section you can choose English. Tickets are then e mailed to you.
    It's doubtful if many will be available to non members and when fixtures come out they show a Sunday date but in reality could be played
    anytime from Friday night through to Monday.
    Ground only held 9000 with 7000 season ticket holder but has just been increased to 12000.
    If you choose a lesser game you should be OK.
    Girona is a beautiful City so you should take time out to have a good look round.

6. cptaidan88

cptaidan88

If I'm going to a game in Spain I'll always try and avoid games against Real, Barca, and Atletico anyway because tickets are in shorter supply and clubs often double the price.

Its definitely on my list this season so we'll see how the fixtures fall - it would be the only reason I'd go back to Barca but we can't get them in the group stages anyway.

7. Wilmslow Road

Wilmslow Road

Moreno's training at Girona.

8. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Wasn't expecting that.

He has been like a runaway train so far but he's got serious ability.

9. domalino

domalino

I think Deportivo weren't interested in having him for the second year of their loan.

Hopefully he just needed a season to settle down in Europe and can show off his ability this season. It didn't help that Depor went through 3 coaches in year and were desperately trying to tread water above the relegation zone from September either.

Douglas Luiz, Aleix Garcia, Maffeo and Moreno should make Girona games very interesting viewing anyway.

10. twosips

twosips

Gonna try and get over to Girona this year to catch a game. The fact that the place is bloody beautiful too really makes it easier to convince my better half as well...