Girona FC (partnership)

They're training with Girona I reckon. The club could be waiting for Pep's verdict - for example, he can decide that City need Maffeo as 3 fbs are not enough. But that's just my personal assumptions.

Apparently nothing can be done until the ownership agreement is sorted, which seems to be dragging .
The player involved are Maffeo,Garcia, Moreno and Luiz.
They have asked for Roberts and Diaz as well.

Apparently nothing can be done until the ownership agreement is sorted, which seems to be dragging .
The player involved are Maffeo,Garcia, Moreno and Luiz.
They have asked for Roberts and Diaz as well.

I don't think they should take more than 4. At that point they're just taking a bunch to try out, not choosing ones who they really need in positions they're weak in. Moreno/Roberts/Brahim would possibly be competing with each other too.

This is a great move and makes perfect sense to me. It provides a great opportunity to blood young players in particular those we make from warmer climates.

Just heard City playing Girona 15 August.
Not sure if it's first team or what.
Ley you know as soon as I hear more.

Just heard City playing Girona 15 August.
Not sure if it's first team or what.
Ley you know as soon as I hear more.
Home or away?
I go on holiday on the 15th and will be 30 miles from Girona. Probably not worth the mither of the wife to go to the match though!

Home or away?
I go on holiday on the 15th and will be 30 miles from Girona. Probably not worth the mither of the wife to go to the match though!

Away, but if there wasn't a game I would urge you to visit the place. Beautiful Medieval City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.