Girona FC (partnership)

Txxi "We want Pep as manager"

Pep's Brother "Link in with the club i own and he's yours"

Txxi "Deal"

We'll soon have a full squad of Spanish players and probably apply to play in La Liga.

This.

He'll never play for us in a million years and this is almost certainly a backhander to Pep's brother/agent. Or "favour", however you want to intellectualise it

This.

He'll never play for us in a million years and this is almost certainly a backhander to Pep's brother/agent. Or "favour", however you want to intellectualise it

It's a two way thing though. We want to send players on loan to get experience. Girona missed out on La Liga. So we get them promoted by loaning this kid, and then we can send the youth players to get La Liga experience with a club we're on good terms with.

It's a two way thing though. We want to send players on loan to get experience. Girona missed out on La Liga. So we get them promoted by loaning this kid, and then we can send the youth players to get La Liga experience with a club we're on good terms with.

I'm sure there are residual benefits that can help City in some way, but I'm also pretty sure that if Pere Guardiola wasn't involved in the club then we probably wouldn't be buying players for them

I really want to see this operation happen.

If we help Girona to get into La Liga we can not only send some of our youngsters there to play in one of if not the best league in the world at the moment, but also we can sign promising South American players who maybe can't get a work permit to play in England but can do so in Spain.

We get a development ground and Girona get a competitive La Liga team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.