Girona - Post match Thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by paulchapo, 15 Aug 2017.

1. paulchapo

paulchapo

Well I can't see a thread for it so here goes. 90 minutes of my life I won't get back, on the whole dreadful. Positives? Bravo, Sterling in patches, Sane in patches, Mangala and that's it! Wide open on our left hand side in defence and our build up was so slow you could go and make a cup of tea before anything happened. We need an option up front, more height and strength to mix it up, all our forwards are the same and get knocked off the ball too easily. I know it was only a friendly but still boring and disappointing.

2. City health warning

City health warning

Shit happens. We have a league game coming up and no there is no point in going flat out for 90mins in a friendly against team who were very competitive. As for loaning Maffeo out we have signed both Walker and Danilo and wouldn't get much of a look in this season.

Last edited: 15 Aug 2017
  3. Tevez City

Tevez City

They look like a good team, hopefully they will finish in the top 10 this season.

Maffeo and Luiz looks like very good players, hopefully they will return to City next season.

4. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

I only saw the last bit but we were poor up top. Falling over constantly. The need for Sanchez seems to have grown. Gabby Jesus and Sane look so rusty.

5. Only a friendly but we were utter shit

6. Mad Eyed Screamer

Mad Eyed Screamer

What was the score?

7. karen7

karen7

#worryingtimes

8. karen7

karen7

Lost 1-0

9. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    So; anyone fancy organising one of those planes with a "PEP OUT" banner? If you are, you can put me down for a tenner.

10. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

Well, even for a friendly that was poor....Maffeo was excellent tho...shame we've loaned him out!