Girona - Post match Thread

If this kid is really the future I'd just rather he played games than compete. When he's finished his loan, then we'll see what he can do vs Walker and Danilo
Im good with him at Girona. But he looked straight up like a hard-nosed baller.

this game was "pure" excercise... we didn't even try very hard it looked like. a "slopy" defence wish let to goal. no fault on Bravo. who did somw great saves in second half. all our corners and free kick was passing.
i guess, pep told the players tontake it easy, as the season has started and and need all the to be fit for next mobday against Everton.
but still we only played fornthe last 10-15min.

Well, today is no working day in Spain, so I had some familiar obligations, which made me lose the first half. Anyone tells me how Girona played ? Pere pons is in form and alright?

Second half was a bit disappointing. Against a b team that was walking in the pitch I expected more. I fear that we will be fighting in the relegation zone.

Didn't see first half but Sane had a right face on him second. Kicked the ball away a few times when free kicks were given

Noticed that as well, needs to sort out his head because he's no good to us when sulking.
Also Danilo seemed annoyed with the lethargic play in midfield and I can't really blame him because it was pretty negative at times.

Noticed that as well, needs to sort out his head because he's no good to us when sulking.
Also Danilo seemed annoyed with the lethargic play in midfield and I can't really blame him because it was pretty negative at times.

Yeah Danilo and Sane couldn't get involved much in the first half because we couldn't retain possession well enough in the midfield so they couldn't push up. It was probably due to us playing two youngsters there. They had to rely on counters.
Second half they both improved as we took control.

Well, today is no working day in Spain, so I had some familiar obligations, which made me lose the first half. Anyone tells me how Girona played ? Pere pons is in form and alright?

Second half was a bit disappointing. Against a b team that was walking in the pitch I expected more. I fear that we will be fighting in the relegation zone.
I was actually surprised how well they competed to be fair, looked more hungry(to be expected) for the ball although often not getting it cleanly(alot of those would be blown up against La Liga opposition especially the big teams) and the pitch needs work as a lot of players were loosing their footing on it. I think they might surprise a few teams if they can build on this though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.