Give Him Time?

As pissed off and annoyed as I am right now i still think hughes should have more time

I dont think now is a good time to get rid of a manager, and i think he should be given until the summer,

i dont think we will go down (..................well i hope not at least)

but if we get through the christmas and new year period (in which we should be beating most of the teams we are playing) without a few wins under our belt we need to be having a rethink about the manager

bluechaos said:
As pissed off and annoyed as I am right now i still think hughes should have more time

I dont think now is a good time to get rid of a manager, and i think he should be given until the summer,

i dont think we will go down (..................well i hope not at least)

but if we get through the christmas and new year period (in which we should be beating most of the teams we are playing) without a few wins under our belt we need to be having a rethink about the manager

Thank you for an honest answer, I agree that the middle of the season is a poor time to swap managers and Christmas/New Year might be even worse, but as most will know I feel that we really need to move sooner than perhaps one would wish.

biffa said:
Marvin said:
Until the end of the season, or until he loses the support of the squad

I like his signings, and have no problems with the tactics/selections.....unlike some
What about the quality of his football Marvin?
The quality of the football today was poor, but I expected that. When you're struggling for results, and under pressure, you just have to battle your way through it, and get a result

Generally the quality of football ,at home at any rate, has been very good. But we've lacked professionalism to pick up enough points from the general standard of play.

Marvin said:

I like his signings, and have no problems with the tactics/selections.....unlike some
Well what has gone wrong then ? err his Tactics & selections

Enty said:
Marvin said:

What???? His signings are ok but his tactics are hopeless...

Shown yourself up a bit here!!!
Have I? I don't really care what you think after today.

I'm a bit surprised he's been so committed to attack often playing 3 attacking players behind a central striker, but I put that down to Robinho and SWP. Having spent over £40 Million on these players we have to play to their strengths

The point lost today, and at home to Everton were down to lapses of concentration. Nothing to do with tactics.

Easy to blame the manager.

I would give him one window to properly stamp his mark on the side, based solely on the fact that his signings, both at Blackburn and at City, have been decent. Based on the performances alone it is hard to argue against getting rid now. Then if things dont improve significantly in the second half of the season move him on. I think this is fair and what I hope will happen.

Paulmacblue said:
Rags win World Club Championship , we,re 3rd bottom ! Does it get any worse ( Probably Bottom ) !

They were watching it all in Abu Dhabi, I'm sure. The Karma speaks more than we can say.

Trevski said:
I would give him one window to properly stamp his mark on the side, based solely on the fact that his signings, both at Blackburn and at City, have been decent. Based on the performances alone it is hard to argue against getting rid now. Then if things dont improve significantly in the second half of the season move him on. I think this is fair and what I hope will happen.

You know, I wouldn't be opposed to this on two conditions.

One, no Craig Bellamy

Two, no permanent sales of Nedum, Jo or Elano. Loan them out if he must, but I'd love to see how a decent manager woudl work with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.