Give Him Time?

Marvin said:
biffa said:
What about the quality of his football Marvin?
The quality of the football today was poor, but I expected that. When you're struggling for results, and under pressure, you just have to battle your way through it, and get a result

Generally the quality of football ,at home at any rate, has been very good. But we've lacked professionalism to pick up enough points from the general standard of play.
What do you make of the long ball policy Hughes has instilled into the squad?

moomba said:
Trevski said:
I would give him one window to properly stamp his mark on the side, based solely on the fact that his signings, both at Blackburn and at City, have been decent. Based on the performances alone it is hard to argue against getting rid now. Then if things dont improve significantly in the second half of the season move him on. I think this is fair and what I hope will happen.

You know, I wouldn't be opposed to this on two conditions.

One, no Craig Bellamy

Two, no permanent sales of Nedum, Jo or Elano. Loan them out if he must, but I'd love to see how a decent manager woudl work with them.

Yeah reports linking Nedum as a makeweight in the RSC deal worry me, and I could understand it if he wants to move on as he doesnt seem to be anywhere close to the first team no matter how badly those playing are performing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.