Give Hughes the chance to sort this **** out.

HelloCity

Certain players need to take a long hard look at themselves after today, these 'certain players' weren't brought to the club by Hughes either. After December with Sven we were getting knocked out of the FA Cup by the likes of Sheffield United and putting up some performances which almost rivaled the Pearce era in terms of bordom factor. If you took away mid August-mid december 2007 from last season we were ranked 17th from then on. That great start from last year has given many of us false expectations and we need to look at some of the players we have and realise that they're just not good enough. Hughes knows this and to be honest I think he's surprised by some of the players who aren't at the level he expected when he took the job.

Today we were missing SWP (taken off at 0-0), Robinho, Ireland and you could go a step further and say we were missing Petrov and Johnson as well. Excluding Elano (who has been average for a year now) these are our best creative players and we missed them all today. We don't have the players to replace them and because of that we end up with results like todays.

I hate to name names and pick on individuals but **** it; Ball (bye bye), Gelson *shudders*, Vassell (you're a good guy, you're just no where near good enough), Caicedo etc and players who have been letting us down such as Dunne and Richards really need to buck their ideas up. We need a centre half and we need a left back, we've just solved the left back problem and now Hughes will probably look to the former problem and then decide who he's going to drop, Dunne or Richards. It's pretty much a toss of a coin as far as I'm concerned at the moment.

Give Mark Hughes the chance to fix this. Sure he's made some odd decisions at times but I believe it's more to do with the lack of quality than anything else which sees us in the position we are now. If he hasn't bought a centre back, a striker and a defensive midfielder then it might be worth asking questions of him but for the moment I think he knows perfectly well what this side needs.

-end rant

we was playin notts forest stop making excuses for the guy its just bad management

ManCityX said:
Certain players need to take a long hard look at themselves after today, these 'certain players' weren't brought to the club by Hughes either. After December with Sven we were getting knocked out of the FA Cup by the likes of Sheffield United and putting up some performances which almost rivaled the Pearce era in terms of bordom factor. If you took away mid August-mid december 2007 from last season we were ranked 17th from then on. That great start from last year has given many of us false expectations and we need to look at some of the players we have and realise that they're just not good enough. Hughes knows this and to be honest I think he's surprised by some of the players who aren't at the level he expected when he took the job.

Today we were missing SWP (taken off at 0-0), Robinho, Ireland and you could go a step further and say we were missing Petrov and Johnson as well. Excluding Elano (who has been average for a year now) these are our best creative players and we missed them all today. We don't have the players to replace them and because of that we end up with results like todays.

I hate to name names and pick on individuals but **** it; Ball (bye bye), Gelson *shudders*, Vassell (you're a good guy, you're just no where near good enough), Caicedo etc and players who have been letting us down such as Dunne and Richards really need to buck their ideas up. We need a centre half and we need a left back, we've just solved the left back problem and now Hughes will probably look to the former problem and then decide who he's going to drop, Dunne or Richards. It's pretty much a toss of a coin as far as I'm concerned at the moment.

Give Mark Hughes the chance to fix this. Sure he's made some odd decisions at times but I believe it's more to do with the lack of quality than anything else which sees us in the position we are now. If he hasn't bought a centre back, a striker and a defensive midfielder then it might be worth asking questions of him but for the moment I think he knows perfectly well what this side needs.

-end rant
KAK.. a few of the shite players we got playing most weeks are his signings. hughes the the main problem, playing people out of position all the time. and dont say we aint got no-one else, why didnt he give the kid a run out when it was game over.

sixlashes said:
we was playin notts forest stop making excuses for the guy its just bad management

Was it bad management when we got battered by Sheffield United or would you blame the balloons? Face it, some of our players are complete crap.

To have to score 4 goals at home to beat a reegation championship side at home shows how far MH has fucked it up. I'd agree most of the starting 11 and proberly squad need to be changed, but lets face it thats not going to happen this month never mind a full summer of signings. The book stops at the manager and rightly so he has totally fuked it up and needs to go before it is to late.

ManCityX said:

-end rant
Totally agree.

Just a bit worried about MH tactics, however I have managed to convince myself the quality of his squad is dictating his team selections and tactics for the moment.

Others might not agree though.

ManCityX said:

-end rant
KAK.. a few of the shite players we got playing most weeks are his signings. hughes the the main problem, playing people out of position all the time. and dont say we aint got no-one else, why didnt he give the kid a run out when it was game over.

LEE BRADBURY said:
ManCityX said:

-end rant
Totally agree.

Just a bit worried about MH tactics, however I have managed to convince myself the quality of his squad is dictating his team selections and tactics for the moment.

Others might not agree though.

didn't this squad beat the scum twice last year.

When will people realise that it isn't a whole squad of shit players that's the problem. It's a fucking wank manager!!

ManCityX said:

-end rant

Oh just fuck off will you! I have been hearing this SHIT for months. We are going backwards FFS, get a grip and listen to yourself will you. It's Forest FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.