Give Hughes the chance to sort this **** out.

Give Hughes a season and see where we end up. The Forest loss was no worse then the Boro one last year and that was by an experienced genius of a manager. Hughes has proven that he can make a competitive Prem team with little money. Let´s see how he does over the course of a season with money.

bluespana said:
Give Hughes a season and see where we end up. The Forest loss was no worse then the Boro one last year and that was by an experienced genius of a manager. Hughes has proven that he can make a competitive Prem team with little money. Let´s see how he does over the course of a season with money.

Really? The Boro game we where locked into one of 3 spots I think in the league(2 spots realistically so was pretty much irrelevant. The Forest game was a cup game for gods sake!

Get rid i was about to give him another chance but he has yet again fucked it up

mcfc1996 said:
Sacking Hughes now is lunacy.

Why? What does Hughes bring to the table that is any better than the other 19 Premier League managers? He is a poor man's BFS.

CBlue said:
mcfc1996 said:
Sacking Hughes now is lunacy.

Why? What does Hughes bring to the table that is any better than the other 19 Premier League managers? He is a poor man's BFS.

Ok mate tell me what you would do at this precise moment in time?

Mark Hughes has done nothing but make excuses. Injurys, unbalanced squad etc. The balance of the squad is down to the manager and his selections at times have bewildered even the jurno's.

Lets face it Bridge is a gamble, injury prone and not really played that many games in the last 3 years. Hughes had the last say on Jo is that not what held the signing up??? I really hate to say this but he makes LEE FOOKIN BRADBURY look talented. RSC had one good season and 18 mill is well over the odds. Bellamy lets hope the little drawf does not bring his Golf Clubs and go on a Team Bonding Session to the Chinese Karaoke Bar! The players we are being linked with do not instill a lot of confidence in me.

One thing I think you can put your mortgage/rent on is Hughes is going no where. ADUG have given there word and Hughes will be allowed to try and spend his way out of the current situation. I would like to see him go , but being a realist know it will not happen. So lets hope Santa is coming late to Middle East Lands and we can move up the table and look a much more attractive propostion to the World Class Players we want to attract!

its got f-ck all to do with money finances bullshit.can anybody answer these questions
1 robby and ireland were in the squad yesterday why
2are our reserves and academy that shit
3 why as no academy product made his debut under hughes
4why is kompany shoutng and blaming everyone when we have a manager and a captain
5fernandes left midfield
6fabian delph i have watched our academy for years and we battered leeds with delph in the team every time.lets copy the rags is this the way
7watched training through the fence the day before the forest game and the only players who was trying was fernandes,clayton,marshall,robby.no s ireland.the rest didnt even try the body language was the same as the perfomance heads down something is seriously wrong at the moment
8 first team coach eddie something was a goalie ideal or not
9 haman on the bench why
10 ched struggling like f-uck why on the bench
11 elano knows hes leaving play him or not
12 m ball watches is future go down the pan before the game play him or not.
im just a fan and lets face it we can tare mh apart with his tacticts selection

mcfc1996 said:
CBlue said:

Ok mate tell me what you would do at this precise moment in time?

It doesn't matter what I would do at this moment in time as I'm not in a position to make that call.

If I were in such a position then I would fire Hughes. Where we go from here is dependant on who we would like to finish our program. If Mourinho is available now then it's a "no brainer". If he was available after achieving another of the goals he set himself (winning the Italian League with Inter) then I would appoint an interim manager until this point. If he wasn't available & made it clear that he wasn't interested then I would go out & appoint a manager who has actually achieved something & has a record of achievement.....Aadvocaat, Hiddink, Mancini, Rijkard, Trapottoni, Capello....there are a number of top class managers available.

The players may not be great players but they are easily capable of beating a team facing relegation from the Championship. All of us have seem them play much better and one has to wonder why they are not performing for Hughes.
I don't think that it is just tactical although he has made serious tactical mistakes. The players just don't like him and don't want to play for him. He doesn't inspire the players and doesn't inspire the fans. His body language is poor and he looks out of his depth.
Football management is about tactics and a thorough knowledge of the game but it is also about man management and getting the best from the players that you have.
I can't see that Hughes is gifted in any if theses areas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.