Give the ref a hand

A new initiative of clapping the referee onto the pitch is being discussed to give them more respect in grass roots football.,with the idea of introducing it in the higher leagues. Fuck sake what a load of shit. They should earn respect by not being corrupt bent bastards. Rugby referees don't need to be applauded on to the pitch
Some of the decisions certain teams get from officials Im surprised they dont applaud the officials off the pitch at the end of the game.

You can say I am from the John Moss shape of refs. Whenever I used to appear at West Auckland I would be greeted by the song "who ate all the pies". I used to give them a salute and everything was fine. They would usually come into the club house after the game and get me a drink

I've said it before but referees should have squad numbers on their backs just like players, at least when you're in the ground you know which B-in-B you're booing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.