GiveMeSports

ScottSinclair

Anyone checked on GiveMeSports? They got to be the worst sports media out there. Judging on my facebooks newsfeed where they for some reason always pops up, their 10 latest articles is about why De Bruyne and Pogba is bad targets a conclusion they came up with after what they call "research", a article about Woodward and Louis van Filosofee "destroying" Pellers in the market because Depay a.k.a the new Alfonso Alves was named higher in a talent list than Sterling. Also several articles about why we're going to destroy Sterlings career. Everything passed on as facts even though all their experts and writers haven't got pubic hair yet.

Are they a real news outlet, and if so, is there no fucking quality control in the media, can anyone with a computer call them self a sports journalist if they hate us enough?

Last edited:
Forever seeing this shite pop up on facebook due to a rag mate liking everything remotely linked to those twats, always complete bollocks but its nice to see the lad build his hopes up over ronaldo every couple of weeks

Shows how much shit it is when I a 15 year old lad (will have been younger at the time) was able to write 3 'academy' articles that were published on the site and shared to thousands on facebook. The sites a joke, and if it is run by people on facebook, the anti city vibe will no doubt be strong.

Click on the little down arrow in the top right hand corner of the post and you can stop them from appearing. Better still, un-friend rags.

Click on the little down arrow in the top right hand corner of the post and you can stop them from appearing. Better still, un-friend rags.
Funny thing is I did it years ago, but they suddenly started appearing again. Gotta admit, its funny to see the stupidity the singapore faithful come up with when they get the chance to act as journalists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.