GiveMeSports

"United fans should thank this man for the succes they WILL enjoy"

Ed fucking Woodward
It's a site run by revenue chasers, who get jumped up wannabe "journo's" to write drivel, the chaps that run it give it a clickbait title, and BOOM, half a million facebook followers clicking links to stupid articles that generate ad revenue.

Everybody wins.

Apart from hope for humanity.

It's a site run by revenue chasers, who get jumped up wannabe "journo's" to write drivel, the chaps that run it give it a clickbait title, and BOOM, half a million facebook followers clicking links to stupid articles that generate ad revenue.

Everybody wins.

If anyone could write, is it possible to write a 2000 words long article about how shite the site is and get published? Or is it some poor sob out there who actually have to proof-read it?

If anyone could write, is it possible to write a 2000 words long article about how shite the site is and get published? Or is it some poor sob out there who actually have to proof-read it?
Unfortunately, that wouldn't hit their key demographic (United/Liverpool/Arsenal good, other team shit), so unlikely to get published.

But never forget, these articles, the insults, the 4353262 Liverpool players slagging us off, has absolutely zero influence on what happens on the pitch.

Unfortunately, that wouldn't hit their key demographic (United/Liverpool/Arsenal good, other team shit), so unlikely to get published.

But never forget, these articles, the insults, the 4353262 Liverpool players slagging us off, has absolutely zero influence on what happens on the pitch.
I guess in 20 years we're the team that gets the positive articles. Not sure im comfortable with that either

The articles are proof read. One article I wrote about how bad a signing Lamela would be was not published as it 'lacked substance' Spurs fans.

Everybody wins.

Oi, I was 13 at the time ;)

i did post in another thread I pointed out that they were even late with their shite rag news and I got an FB response from - Gary Neville Fan Page not GMS !! Since then I have had a week long running exchange with them pointing out how shit and biased their reporting is.

Funny thing is they response as either GMS or the Gary Neville user name. I suspect the 14 year old behind it sat alone in his bedroom keeps forgetting which username he logged on with ha ha ha

Ha its funny today they are coming up as the Edwin van der Saar Fan page and Patrice Evra Fan Page - clearly not happy as being rumbled as a Ratboy devotee - still can't shake off the bias accusation if they stay in love with raggy players though the muppet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.