Glasgow bar city v Burnley

I'm in Glasgow on Saturday does anyone know a pub in centre showing 3 pm kick off s
Try "The State" at 148 Holland St. It's just off Sauciehall St. I would suggest giving them a call to see who they are showing. Failing that you may want to try the "Horseshoe Bar". It's near the railway station. Both are classic Glaswegian bars. The State offers a good choice of Scottish real ales.

I will be in Glasgow centre this Tuesday and will be looking for somewhere to watch the Semi-final. Are there any other blues here from Glasgow who can recommend anywhere? Would be good to watch it with fellow Blues.

Im in Newcastle so wont be in Glasgow for this one but my go to pub for City on tv in Glasgow City Centre is The Raven on Renfield street.
Commentary will be on upstairs, if not just ask and they will put it on for you.
Decent burgers etc too!

Pretty sure it will be on in coopers on great western road, near kelvin Bridge tube station

The Ark just near St George's square. Big screen ,lots of tv's food ok as well. Couple of other blues in there aswell last time I was there. The Raven not bad as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.