Glass Tunnel now taking shape

didsburyblu

took some overseas friends on the club tour yesterday. Quite a bit roped off due to construction work on this glass tunnel, one of the worst ideas the club has ever had in my opinion, of most note however is that a wall is now going up on the concourse between 126 and 127 so from the everton game onwards that's one less bar for those of us who sit around 125 to use which will make getting a half time pint virtually impossible, though I'm sure I can live without it. No more meeting my mate in 128 at half time and at the end of the game rather than a quick dash down the concourse to the tram stop I'm gonna have to double back to entrance p to get out and then come back on myself putting me at the back of a already ridiculous queue.
I could of course do what a lot do and leave a couple of minutes early (but I wont) but guaranteed some will leaving even more empty seats as the game concludes.
Still we were told by the tour guide that the fans were at the centre of the club so I guess that's all good then.

t7ykk1.jpg

2u5w2t5.jpg

We are in 127, club didn't tell us anything about a fucking wall. Where do we have to enter and exit from now?

We are in 127, club didn't tell us anything about a fucking wall. Where do we have to enter and exit from now?

that's my main gripe with all this absolutely no consultation with fans as to what their plans were. My seasoncard says I can enter at y or p but if I go in at y ill hit a brick wall so can see a bit of chaos before the everton game

that's my main gripe with all this absolutely no consultation with fans as to what their plans were. My seasoncard says I can enter at y or p but if I go in at y ill hit a brick wall so can see a bit of chaos before the everton game

Yeah we always enter via Y. What's the wall for then? Corporates being led down to the tunnel seats without having to mingle with the plebs?

Yeah we always enter via Y. What's the wall for then? Corporates being led down to the tunnel seats without having to mingle with the plebs?
about the size of it - so I assume the Level 1 concourse is being sliced in half there is it?

Ffs, we always enter at Y for 122/3. I guess entrance P will be our only choice now if the stadium is being segregated at 126. It's always busier there and a lot further from Blue Square. There's a lot things about the match day 'experience' that are pissing me off now.

Why don't they just put glass round the second tier, in fact double glaze it for the corporates so they don't have to get wet or cold and share the smell of their alcohol on European nights, club is going in the wrong direction with this.

Ffs, we always enter at Y for 122/3. I guess entrance P will be our only choice now if the stadium is being segregated at 126. It's always busier there and a lot further from Blue Square. There's a lot things about the match day 'experience' that are pissing me off now.
ha ha go and try the experience up in the Level 3 gods - both in-seat binocular-view and in the concourse crush at half time - then you'll thank your lucky stars you're down on Level 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.