Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Good news, although a cynic might suggest they were being hastily remade!

CbU0C9BW0AEFqfl.jpg

i dont think many city fans actually like the tunnel club or the idea of it. its so far removed from most of our fan base. i think its part of - everything wrong with football at the minute. i dont think the club realise what fans actually think.

In simple terms it wouldn't be for me however I don't see a problem providing it for those who do want this. On a similar vain I would support the introduction of safe standing, it's nor for me but I would be happy for it to be provided for those who want to stand. Can't see why people are getting bent out of shape, I like the idea that you can choose what fits for you.

In simple terms it wouldn't be for me however I don't see a problem providing it for those who do want this. On a similar vain I would support the introduction of safe standing, it's nor for me but I would be happy for it to be provided for those who want to stand. Can't see why people are getting bent out of shape, I like the idea that you can choose what fits for you.
There was a bit of chat around me on Monday about it, nobody was expecting to use it, but nobody was bothered by it either. I would like to,see the North stand announced soon as the next project with more cheap season tickets and some provision for safe standing should it ever be given the go ahead. As you say I probably wouldnt use that either I like a bit more comfort these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.