Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Not getting me red pen out or anything, but there didn't seem to be many people watching the game in that "dark blue" section of seats yesterday which, for one of the biggest games of the season, surprised me.

Other corporate areas too. We seem to struggle on the corporate side from a ticket sales perspective.

Other corporate areas too. We seem to struggle on the corporate side from a ticket sales perspective.

I've never been corporate except, bizarrely, at Fratton Park where Fred Dineage was the celebrity greeter but I've noticed that the corporate areas are often sparsely populated. You really notice it at Wembley.

I've always put it down to those who've spent that amount of money wanting to snaffle their share of freebies whilst every one else is watching the match.

I've never been corporate except, bizarrely, at Fratton Park where Fred Dineage was the celebrity greeter but I've noticed that the corporate areas are often sparsely populated. You really notice it at Wembley.

I've always put it down to those who've spent that amount of money wanting to snaffle their share of freebies whilst every one else is watching the match.
Tax write offs...they don't care if they are used or not...

Didn't know that mate, what's the point of having one then?

To entertain current and prospective clients and hope to get some business out of it even if there is no tax relief. Incidentally, you can't claim the vat back either. I think it was Harold Wilson who did away with tax relief on entertaining so that was some time ago! It actually made a big difference at the time to the amount of lunch time entertaining. So HMRC collected a bit more tax but there was less money for the bars and restaurants and probably less employment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.