Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Find it hilarious after we win the players pose for the people behind the glass and hit the wall. Makes me laugh anyway..,

I did the tour a few years ago and in the 'old tunnel ', there was a wall of plaques, with messages engraved on them by City fans. What happened to that?

There was some disccusion on this earlier in the thread but i believe they were moved up to the family stand concourse. Originally it was thought they were destroyed but now moved. The lifespan of the agreement (10 years) ended a few years ago.

I did the tour a few years ago and in the 'old tunnel ', there was a wall of plaques, with messages engraved on them by City fans. What happened to that?

When they were sold, they were lifed at 10 years. Think they did 13 all told so we can't moan. Still expect City Circle to disappear in developments yet to come as there were no specific longevity claims upon sale.

When they were sold, they were lifed at 10 years. Think they did 13 all told so we can't moan. Still expect City Circle to disappear in developments yet to come as there were no specific longevity claims upon sale.
Wasn't they blues who passed away?

Not read the thread for a while but having seen it on the telly it looks horrible,i prefer the old one,this new modern stuff removes even more character from the place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.