Glass Tunnel now taking shape

Do you nosh Khaldoon off or something?

You seem to think that everything the club does is fantastic, you slate long-term fans off for being angry at the changes affecting them and their family/friends and have a pop at them for having the temerity to criticise the club for doing things that are questionable to say the least.

I've seen you in the past shrug your shoulders and accept the huge rises in season ticket costs for some, maybe you are happy with everything the club does, but stop being so myopic and accept others have different views, everybody has different circumstances, I think it's disgusting the club hasn't found a solution for friends/family to sit together again, after disrupting the 'modus operandi' by making certain sections corporate.

None of this has affected me, but the club is not beyond reproach, especially when they always spout the line about us, the 'supporters' being hugely important to the club, it's obviously bullshit as the line should say 'wealthy supporters'.

Despite the amazing upturn in fortune for the club I love and support, I find myself becoming more and more distant from it as each season passes.

It won't take much more for me to give up my season ticket.

dribble.

Sorry to be the bringer of bad tidings but it very likely that the North side of ES Level 2 and Corporate Level 2 will be corporatised. It's the North Stand that won't have corporae seats.

As Worsley and others have said, the corlirate seats help to pay for the expansion under the Club's existing business model

I don't believe it will to be honest from what I am told.

I don't believe it will to be honest from what I am told.

OK but it makes a mockery of putting the padded seats in and charging much mirentickets on the other side of the halfway line.

I've occassionally sat in 204 and he queues for the bar were not as big as say 206 so they probably don't need an expansion of Joe's and 93:20 bars that side of halfway then?

i really dont get where city think all these corporate fans will come from, we do not have that type of fan base. this is city being greedy and pricing out/ cleansing out poorer fans. the whole 2nd tier, soon to be be level colin bell will be corporate and half empty. we are becoming like united.

I used to work at a large city centre venue where we worked in conjunction with utd for a year providing overspill hospitality during the big european match days (They dont need that anymore, eh?) where I was given a tour of back of house (Reluctantly had to attend...) where the inner workings of the corporate matchday experience and machine explained.

I was told as a general rule of thumb 30% of the corporate attendance generates 70% of matchday revenue.

These kind of figures are why this is being done and the corporate 'fans' will come from the same market as to what Utd/Liverpool are targeting. Dont be fooled that people in the corporate seats are fans of any club, these seats are primarily sold to businesses or the very rich supporters.

Unless there are ticket price freezes or areas of the ground that the club wants regular supporters its the evolution of the game and market forces that are driving these changes. Rich day trippers or corporates are willing to pay these prices. It's modern day football at the elite level...

It's just a shame that local, lower level pricing models are somewhat based on the top level as its relatively as expensive to go and watch Bury play.

Wonder if this will have had to be run by the fa or pfa carnt see opposition teams being keen on having their antics in the tunnel on public view or will people just see the city players ?
As an example a punch up in the tunnel or player falling out with the manager all over the media off someone's phone

Wonder if this will have had to be run by the fa or pfa carnt see opposition teams being keen on having their antics in the tunnel on public view or will people just see the city players ?
As an example a punch up in the tunnel or player falling out with the manager all over the media off someone's phone
I thought it was just the tunnel they enter the ground through not the one out onto the pitch. Might be wrong though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.