Glass Tunnel now taking shape

I got a really bad headache last time I went to the Sea Life Centre, like when you borrow someone's glasses that are the wrong focus.[/QUOTE
Have you any idea what you will see from the tunnel ? Is it the tunnel to the pitch or just a corridor when they come off the bus ?@worsleyweb

I thought it was just the tunnel they enter the ground through not the one out onto the pitch. Might be wrong though

I really don't know ? Why would you pay to see that ?

You need to ask Steve Parish who organises the Points of Blue meetings, he has had a response from the club with regards to questions posed at the PoB meeting a few weeks ago.

How? They only just redid level 2 corporate?

No not the level 2 you are thinking of - the current dressing rooms are below the level one concourse level. They are being moved upwards and the players will come down from "level 1" down the tunnel to emerge to the pitch. The corporate will be where the current dressing rooms are and at level 1. A mezzanine if you like.

No not the level 2 you are thinking of - the current dressing rooms are below the level one concourse level. They are being moved upwards and the players will come down from "level 1" down the tunnel to emerge to the pitch. The corporate will be where the current dressing rooms are and at level 1. A mezzanine if you like.
I see. Will we have a cheesy "This is the Etihad" sign on the stairs as the players come down?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.